11 things I’d like to work towards in 2011:
- moisturize. especially in these dry cold wintery months. this skin isn’t getting any younger.
- make. the christmas ornaments for my kids sometime during the first half of this year, not start thinking about it on December 15th.
- travel. four trips already in the planning and am open to any and all suggestions for more.
- weave. I’ve got this wonderful little loom and tons of yarn …so get it warped up, woman!
- walk. outside or treadmill… just do it.
- spin. I’ve got this wonderful spinning wheel and tons of fibre …so get spinning, woman!
- balance. snack less, move more. work less, play more.
- soups. everyone loves soup, so make more of it.
- read. ibooks on my ipod touch have me reading more. starting the year with the LOTR trilogy, next up will be the sherlock holmes series.
- garden. spend more time outside playing with the flowers, photographing flowers. it’ll be easier since I’m learning to say “no” to work.
- image. be less futzy about having my picture taken. of the hundreds from our vacation in hawaii – zero are of me. my kids have to have some kind of record of their mom!
I’m sure there is much more I should have on this list, but at least it’s a start …and egads, just had a look at my dry cracked hands…time for number one!